Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vintage goddess









Congratulations to my sister Kate for graduating. The food at manila hotel is exquisite but it's too expensive. Two persons are only allowed to enter the pavilion place there and that secludes me and my little brother. Luckily, I have my money that enables me to buy something to eat at the hotel. At least one of us has already graduated. Goodluck and Godbless to her board exam this coming October. I am the one who's nervous. :|

About my outfit, I love how I was able to wear the boots. I was thinking "at last! Rarampa ako!" I have the guts to show it because I know that I was dressed appropriately to the occasion. I just love how laces give me a feeling of being a...goddess. Oh well, about the bandage skirt, I was supposed to wear an asymmetrical pleated skirt but I remember, it was being used by my sister. -_- About the necklace, it is one of my collection that I will post in my shop panel. It gives a little touch of vintage effect. I want to thank mom for  the shades. She said that it's already 25 years old and yet it's one of the best pairs that I've seen. My bracelet was bought from Trinoma Landmark and the bag from Sophie Martin. :)

About my sister's outfit, floral! She loves floral tops, dresses and everything. Acid wash shorts and a pair of sandals from our Tita(aunt) because her foot is aching in that sandals. Bangles and other accessories from me. The bag belongs to her. Second post so far.