Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Am Flag







First post! Yes, I'm so excited. Seriously, I don't know what to put here. I'm just starting so please bare with me. My friend's camera was used here. It was our photo shoot for the last campaign in our major subject. It turned out well but I'm not satisfied with the result of the presentation. I got a grade of 1.75 at the end of the semester, not bad for a girl who did not do her best.

Anyway, I love how the collar of my top looks to me, and the American flag design. The shirt is so large that I think it belongs to a man that it can be a dress to me. Partnering it with a cut denim pants turned shorts gives it a lift. I can feel that my pants are a little bit not in the line today. So instead of stocking it in my beloved tukador which is the cabinet, I cut them out. Besides, shorts are for summer get-ups. Inserting the front side of the shirt will give way to see the shorts. My belt gives a little touch of a cowgirl style because it looks like a panel of bullets wrapped around me. About my shoes, well it's all worn out with the faded color of purple. I made of fabric paints in order to give the shoes a new look. It turned out so well. And by the way, the guitar is from my sister's friend. We decided to use it because the campaign is about a music festival. That's all. :) :) :)

Photos by Kweilin Lagos
View Km on: Twitter ~ Chictopia ~ Facebook